Golf Regulations for Spring 2020
Welcome back to Klein Creek Golf Club
Golfers: please carefully review and agree to the following standards prior to booking your tee time
Klein Creek Golf Club will operate consistent with the standards set forth by the State of Illinois. The following information will help prepare you for your next visit to Klein Creek Golf Club.
Booking Tee Times
- Required online or by phone at 630.690.0101 (long wait times may occur when calling in)
- Players shall be grouped in twosomes with tee times spaced 15 minutes apart
- Only golfers with tee times will be allowed to enter the property.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your tee time. If you arrive prior to that, you will be asked to wait in your car.
- All putting greens, and chipping greens will be closed
- No golf carts may be used on course (either owned by golf club or privately owned), except individuals with a physical disability or physical limitations that prevent them from walking the course may rent a cart from the golf club.
Please note: carts must be reserved in advance and proper documentation is required.
- Any groups joining into more than two players on the course will be asked to leave the property
- Clubhouse, golf shop will remain closed. Please call golf shop to purchase any supplies 630.690.0101
- On-course restrooms will be open (clubhouse restrooms will be closed to public).
- On-course beverage carts will not be available.
- On-course water stations and buckets for dipping towels have been removed. Ball washers are inactivated.
- Flagsticks will remain in the hole at all times and should not be touched by golfers
Additional on-course government-defined player restrictions:
- Any players with any symptoms of COVID-19 should not play
- In addition, any players from a household with someone with symptoms of COVID-19 should not play
- Golfers must walk and carry own clubs; no caddies
- Bring your own supply of balls, tees, ball markers, and any other equipment needed to play golf
- Insist on social distancing on tees, greens, and throughout the round
- Players shall maintain adequate physical distancing between other twosomes
- Golfers should pick up their own ball
- Handle your own scorecard
- Leave the flag in place while putting
- Smooth out the sand in bunkers with you club, as rakes will not be available
- Put on your golf shoes at your vehicle
- Bring hand sanitizer with you and use during your round and at the end
- No handshakes at the beginning of the round or at the 18th hole
Golfers will agree to follow each of these requirements identified above. Failure to do so may result in the end of play or direction to leave the property.